This site is devoted to the online sale of products for users of electronic cigarettes and electric vaporizers.
The site consultation and the purchase of the products presented therein, with particular attention to nicotine recharge liquids, are intended for older customers.
Purchases made are governed by these general terms and conditions of sale, which can be modified at any time by smartsmokeloano.it, effective from the publication on the site. Sending the order by the customer is valid as acceptance of the sales conditions at that time posted on the site.
smartsmokeloano.it. observes the rules on distance contracts referred to in art. 50 and following of Legislative Decree no. 206 of September 6, 2005, as well as that relating to electronic commerce as per D.Lgs. 70 of 9 April 2003. These general conditions must be considered as an integral part of the contract.
Customer is required to carefully view the conditions listed below and to print and / or save them on other types of support when a purchase is completed.
– “Online sales contract” means the purchase agreement for goods marketed by smartsmokeloano.it, concluded between it and the Customer, through an Internet sales system.
– “Customer” means the consumer as a natural person who makes the purchase referred to in this contract.
– “Site” means the website accessible at www.smartsmokeloano.it.
– This contract regulates the sale of the goods offered by smartsmokeloano.it. Through the “Website” internet smartsmokeloano.it sells and the customer buys the products offered at a distance.
– The products mentioned in the previous section are shown on the website www.smartsmokeloano.it and described in the relevant information sheets; the illustrative images of a product may not be perfectly representative of its features.
– These general terms of sale are exempt from the provision of services or the sale of products made by third parties using direct links to smartsmokeloano.it via banners or hyperlinks. smartsmokeloano.it will in no way be held liable for the provision of services promised by third parties or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between smartsmokeloano.it and third party customers.
Contract Stipulation and Termination
– The agreement between smartsmokeloano.it and the Customer can be concluded through the Internet via the Customer’s access to www.smartsmokeloano.it, where, following the procedures indicated, the Customer will arrive at formalizing the proposal for the purchase of proposed goods.
– The purchase contract is considered to be completed only after the completion of the following procedure:
by accessing the website www.smartsmokeloano.it the customer, after registering, must add the desired products to the cart.
by accessing the latter, in addition to modifying the quantities and / or deleting items, complete the next steps, such as choosing the shipping method, payment methods, and checking / adding the shipping address.
finally the customer can send the order upon acceptance of these sales conditions. The order will be processed only after verification by smartsmokeloano.it which will inform the user of the receipt by e-mail.
The email will also contain a copy of the forward order, and summary of entered data and options selected at completion.
– smartsmokeloano.it reserves the right not to process an order if this is incomplete or incorrect or if the products are no longer available. In this case the customer will be informed by email that the contract was not executed and that smartsmokeloano.it did not confirm the purchase order specifying the reasons.
– Under art. 12 of Legislative Decree 70 of 2003, smartsmokeloano.it informs the Customer that every order sent is stored in a digital or paper form at its premises, in accordance with confidentiality and security criteria. Customer can at any time request a copy to smartsmokeloano.it.
– Any payment by the Customer may only be effected by means of one of the methods indicated at www.smartsmokeloano.it.
– Payment by credit card is handled by the PayPal service provider. Credit cards accepted from major international circuits (Visa, Mastercard, etc …), prepaid and rechargeable cards issued by Italian banks (PostePay, etc …). Obviously it is possible to pay via PayPal direct account.
– All Credit Card transactions are handled through PayPal, so smartsmokeloano.it does not enter into any of the data required by the service provider. It is also not responsible for the outcome of the transaction or any related issues. Terms of service are governed by PayPal and can be consulted on the pages of www.paypal.it and however indicated at the time of transactions.
– The sales prices displayed on the website www.smartsmokeloano.it are understood to include I.V.A.
– The applied price will be the one shown at the time of order and indicated in the confirmation of the order. Clients can not claim refunds in case of price reductions, even for promotional activities, which may have occurred later.
– Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price but are indicated and calculated at the time of the purchase process before the payment is made. An indication of the available shipping costs and options are available here: Shipping Information
– The issue of the invoice is not mandatory, as indicated in art. 22 of D.P.R. of 26/10/1972 n. 633. By sending the order to smartsmokeloano.it, the Customer agrees to receive the invoice in electronic format. The Customer may request the invoice in paper form by making an express request upon completing the order. After the invoice is issued, you will not be able to make any changes to the data shown in the invoice.
– The availability of the products is updated at the time the Customer sees the product cards; This, albeit updated in real time, is still to be regarded as purely indicative because, given the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the displayed products could be sold to others prior to order confirmation. In any case, they will not be liable to smartsmokeloano.it responsibility in case of unavailability of one or more products.
– If the ordered products are unavailable and the amount has already been paid, the Customer will be promptly informed by e-mail and will decide whether:
a) accept delivery of only available products, obtaining refund for those unavailable
b) replace products that are unavailable with others of the same characteristics and value
c) request the total cancellation of the order, with the consequent repayment of the amounts already paid, by e-mail to smartsmokeloano.it.
– smartsmokeloano.it will deliver the products selected and purchased through the postal service or express courier at the address indicated by the customer at the time of order, as confirmed in the summary email.
– smartsmokeloano.it undertakes to process and execute orders within 24 business hours after receipt.
Nevertheless, in the event of an interruption of force majeure such as to prevent the proper execution of order evasion, and if the expected timing exceeds 72 hours, smartsmokeloano.it will inform the Customer by e-mail, indicating possible different times for evasion. The Customer will be entitled to withdraw from the contract if the times indicated do not meet his / her needs. In that case smartsmokeloano.it will refund the amount paid.
– The shipped goods will be checked and delivered to the shipper in full and without defects. smartsmokeloano.it can not be held responsible in any way for any delay or damage attributable to the shipper’s fault.
– smartsmokeloano.it assumes no liability for any disavowal due to force majeure or fortuitous accident, even if it is affected by malfunctions and disruptions of the Internet, if it fails to execute the order within the terms of the contract.
– smartsmokeloano.it will also not be liable for damages, losses and costs incurred by the Customer as a result of the failure to execute the contract for unsuccessful causes and, unless they are due to failure or omission of smartsmokeloano.it, having the Client entitled only to the full refund of the price paid and any ancillary charges incurred.
– smartsmokeloano.it can not be held responsible for the information, data and any technical or other inaccuracies that may be contained on the site, if they have been communicated by third parties and have been verified by smartsmokeloano.it according to the criteria of ‘ ordinary diligence.
– smartsmokeloano.it assumes no responsibility for any fraudulent and illicit use that may be made by third parties of credit cards, checks and other means of payment upon payment of purchased products if it proves to have adopted all the possible caution based on the best science and experience of the moment and on the basis of ordinary diligence.
Right of withdrawal
– The Customer has the right to withdraw without any penalty and without specifying the reason within ten working days from the day of receipt of the products, by sending a written notice by registered letter to / r at smartsmokeloano.it of SVAPOLOA by Sandro Pecci – Via Aurelia, 275 Loano (SV). The communication can also be sent by telegram, email (at email@example.com), within the same deadline, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within forty-eight hours.
– The communication referred to in the preceding paragraph must specify the intention to withdraw from the purchase and the product or products for which the right of withdrawal is to be exercised, including a copy of the order or invoice confirmation mail, where requested . The customer must then return the product in its original packaging at smartspokeloano.it by SVAPOLOA by Sandro Pecci – Via Aurelia, 275 Loano (SV). The goods must be returned in full, in the original packaging, complete in all parts and together with the attached tax documentation.
– Subject to the discretion of the above, smartsmokeloano.it will re-accredit on the card used for the payment to repay the amount of products being withdrawn as soon as possible and in any case within a maximum of 30 days from the date in which he became aware of the exercise of the withdrawal. smartsmokeloano.it has the right not to accept returned products that have been altered by their original condition or have been damaged.
– If the recipient of the products indicated in the order is different from the person who paid for these products, the amount paid for the returned items will be refunded by smartsmokeloano.it to the payee.
– If the right of withdrawal is exercised, smartsmokeloano.it will not be liable for shipping costs for the return or for any loss or damage to the products attributable to third parties.
Warranties and Assistance
– smartsmokeloano.it markets high quality products. In case of receiving products not in accordance with the sales contract, pursuant to art. 129 and ss. of the Consumption Code, the Customer waives any right if he does not report to the seller the default within two months from the date the defect was discovered.
– In the event of a defect in conformity, the Customer may, alternatively and without charge, request the replacement of the purchased goods, a reduction in the purchase price or termination of this contract, unless the request is found objectively impossible to satisfy or result for excessively burdensome smartsmokeloano.it pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4, of the Consumption Code.
– The request must be made in writing by means of Raccomandata AR, at smartsmokeloano.it of SVAPOLOA by Sandro Pecci – Via Aurelia, 275 Loano (SV), which will indicate its willingness to submit the request, ie the reasons which prevent them from doing so, within seven business days of receipt. In the same notice, if the Customer’s request has been accepted, smartsmokeloano.it must indicate how to dispatch or return the goods as well as the deadline for returning or replacing the defective good.
– If repairs and replacements are impossible or excessively costly, or smartsmokeloano.it has not repaired or replaced the goods within the time limit mentioned above, or if the replacement or repairs previously made have had significant disadvantages to the Customer, they may request, at their option, a reasonable price reduction or termination of the contract. In that case, Customer will have to submit your request to smartsmokeloano.it, which will indicate your willingness to do so, ie the reasons for doing so, within seven business days of receipt.
– In the same notice, where the customer’s request has been accepted, smartsmokeloano.it will indicate the reduction of the proposed price or the way of returning the defective good. In such cases the Client’s burden will indicate how to re-accrue the sums previously paid to smartsmokeloano.it.
– The Customer undertakes to pay the price of the goods purchased in the times and in the manner indicated in these General Sales Conditions.
– The Customer undertakes, once the online shopping procedure has been completed, to provide for the printing and retention of these General Sales Conditions, which will be expressly accepted before the conclusion of the procedure.
– The Customer is solely responsible for the correctness of the data entered in the registration process and undertakes not to enter false, and / or invented, and / or fanciful data. Customer keeps smartsmokeloano.co.uk raised from any liability arising from the issue of incorrect tax documents due to incorrect data provided by the same.
– These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are made up of all the clauses that form them.
– If one or more of the provisions of these General Terms of Sale were considered invalid or declared by law or following a decision by a body having jurisdiction, the other provisions will continue to be fully enforceable and effective.
Applicable law. Choosing the Hole
– All contractual relations between the parties and these general terms of contract and sale are governed by Italian law.
– For any and all disputes arising in connection with the application, interpretation and execution of these general conditions of sale, the court in which the client has his or her domicile shall be competent if they are located in the territory of the Italian State or the Forum of Savona, if the client has his / her residence or domicile in a foreign country.
Privacy of this site
This page describes how to manage your site in relation to the processing of personal information of the users who consult it. This policy may be updated without notice, so it is advisable to periodically check the terms.
This information is also made pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Personal Data Protection Code for those who interact with the website and with the web services of smartsmokeloano.it, accessible by telematic address starting from: www.smartsmokeloano.it corresponding to the homepage of the site company official.
The information is provided solely and exclusively for the Smart Smoke Loano site (www.smartsmokeloano.it) and not for any other websites that may be viewed by the user through hyperlinks.
Purpose of treatment
Following the consultation of this site, personal data may be processed.
The processing of personal data pursues closely related and instrumental purposes to the provision of the services described on the site and managed by the data controller.
The holder of the treatment is Sandro Pecci, with registered offices in Via Aurelia, 275 Loano (SV). To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, write to smartsmokeloano.it of Sandro Pecci, always at: smartsmokeloano.it of SVAPOLOA by Sandro Pecci – Via Aurelia, 275 Loano (SV) or by e-mail info @ smartsmokeloano.it.
Methods of treatment and data typology
Data processing will be carried out with the help of computer systems, with logic strictly related to the above-mentioned purposes and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, by persons specifically appointed to it. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, misuse or incorrect use and unauthorized access to the data.
Computer systems and software procedures for the operation of this Web site acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These are anonymous information, which are collected to allow the site to function smoothly, and are not associated with specifically identified individuals but may, through subsequent processing and association with data held by third parties, lead to their detection.
The data is used only for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its proper functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used for the detection of liability in the event of hypothetical cybercrime for damage to the site: save this eventuality, state of the web contact data does not persist for more than seven days.
No navigation data is disseminated.
Please note that the site is hosting hosted at 9net servers. The navigation data can therefore only be communicated for purposes strictly related to the provision of the web service and the correct display of the website pages.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to respond to the requests as well as any other personal data included in the letter, it is stated that the mail address so acquired, will be retained only for the time needed to complete the received request and will then be deleted.
Personal information provided by users submitting requests through the form on this site is used solely and exclusively to respond to the request and is never communicated to third parties or disseminated. Failure to do so may result in the impossibility of obtaining what is required.
Nature of the contribution
The conferral of any data, apart from the above mentioned automatic data, is totally optional and related to the request for certain services or information, failure to provide the data as a consequence emerges from the impossibility of providing the required.
Rights of the interested parties
You can claim your rights as expressed in art. 7 (subsection in its substantive content), 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree no. 196, addressing the data controller.
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
In relation to the processing of personal data, the person concerned has the right:
(a) to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
(b) to obtain the indication of the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing and of the logic applied in the event of processing by means of electronic means;
c) to obtain the identification of the holder and the person responsible for identification;
d) to obtain the indication of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them as responsible or in charge;
e) to obtain updating, rectification or, where relevant, the integration of the data;
f) to obtain deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
g) to obtain the attestation that the operations referred to in letters “e” and “f” have been brought to the knowledge, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except for the case where such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
h) to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
(i) to oppose, in whole or in part, the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for conducting market research or commercial communication.